Instructions for purchasing a COI for NYU Kimmel Center
Please note that the COI must be $2 million per occurrence and $2 million per aggregate.
1. Visit the URL here: http://www.campusconnexions.com/Home.aspx
2. Select "New York University" from the drop down menu, then click "Go".
3. On the 'products' tab in the top navigation, choose 'Tenant User Liability Insurance'.
4. Select “Apply Online” on the right hand side of the page:
5. Fill in your details via the steps. Your answers should match the below images, only with your name and information.
Note: Select “Corporation” for the Enter Business Type option
6. You should get to this page. The cost will be $65. Please make sure the “$2,000,000 Occurrence/$2,000,000 Aggregate” appears:
7. Select continue. You will be asked to “Agree” with the electronic application, and will be prompted to redirect to a secure site to enter your credit card information.
8. Once approved, please email your COI to Alexis Avedisian (firstname.lastname@example.org).